Marketing Coordinator - Social Housing
Marketing Coordinator - Social Housing / Maintenance
£20,000 - £25,000 + Benefits, Car/Allowance, holiday entitlement, Pension, Healthcare etc.
My client is is a leading integrated service provider, operating in the social housing, public sector and compliance markets. As part of a group that turns over more than £1 Billion. Currently they are very buoyant within the government funded social housing & maintenance sectors turning over more than £400M per annum.
The purpose of the Marketing Coordinator is to provide support to the business development and marketing functions within the Housing sector.
- To maintain the Customer Relationship Management system
- To maintain sales pipelines
- To monitor and identify tender opportunities from procurement web sites
- The production and completion of PQQs & tenders.
- To Monitor and record the various pre-qualification and tender stages
- To represent my Client in the social housing sector, including attendance at industry events, conferences and forums.
- Ensure that the Group's brand and values are appropriately communicated both internally and externally
- To compile market, competitor and client research and produce reports to assist strategy development and target potential clients.
- Develop marketing promotional campaigns.
- To produce and develop corporate literature, stationary, presentations and bid documents.
- Understanding of Microsoft and design software packages
- Good communication skills
- Accurate in the recording of data
- Understanding of the principals of marketing
- Ability to work in a team
You will have a proven track record supporting a Business Development Team/Bid Team (preferably operating within the within the social housing maintenance or construction sector). Have a good understanding and experience in the production of tender submissions, particularly answering standard PQQ and Bid questions. Excellent communication skills - verbal and written, exceptional presentation skills and be working in a customer facing role.
On offer for the successful Marketing Coordinator is a highly competitive salary up to £25,000 (dependent on experience) as well as other company benefits. The company also offers all Marketing & Business Development Assistant's a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.