Field Operations Coordinator
Our client has a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! They are currently looking for a Field Operations Coordinator to join their team based in London. The successful candidate will join them on a full time basis working 40 hours per week and will receive a competitive salary of £29,000 per annum.
Our client are currently recruiting a Field Operations Coordinator to work on their in-house street fundraising campaign. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s best fundraising campaigns, persuading members of the public to sponsor a puppy!
About the Field Operations Coordinator role
You will be working under the Campaign Manager and be directly responsible for running a nationwide fundraising campaign using street, Door, Private site and mobile giving.
What they’re looking for in their Field Operations Coordinator
- Commitment to the core values of the charity
- Considerable experience as a fundraising Manager and have a proven track record of managing multiple teams of fundraisers
- Proven ability to work in a team and take a leadership role
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising skills and techniques
- Proven ability to reach fundraising targets and to motivate teams to achieve targets
- Excellent relationship building skills: able to easily build rapport with a diverse range of people
- Experience of recruiting and managing staff performance
- Considerable experience of training, coaching and developing staff
- Able to monitor and interpret results effectively and present practical solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant sector legislation and compliance with codes of practice
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages, such as Word and Excel
In return as their Field Operations Coordinator, they can offer you…
- £29,000 per annum basic wage.
- Training and coaching to help you exceed your targets.
- A lively and supportive team environment.
This is a large and extremely successful campaign and is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Our client provides mobility and freedom to blind and partially sighted people. They have been expertly breeding and training guide dogs for more than 75 years, providing many thousands to blind and partially-sighted people of all ages and from all walks of life.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all their fundraisers to fully share this commitment.
So what are you waiting for? If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to become their new Field Operations Coordinator then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, they’d love to hear from you!