Invoice Processing & Reconciliations Administrator
My client is a well-established yet rapidly expanding business with their premises ideally situated on the Leicestershire / Derbyshire border.
Due to expansion they now have vacancies for both Purchase Ledger and Reconciliations Administrators.
Working as part of a small team, you will assist with the below duties:
- Scan and register all purchase invoices received
- Liaise with suppliers where order numbers are missing or incomplete
- Liaise with sites where order numbers are missing or incomplete
- Liaise with sites regarding invoice queries
- Ensure that the VAT treatment of invoices processed is correctly handled
- Assist with reconciling supplier accounts on a monthly basis
- Ad-hoc queries, responded to a satisfactory level
- All other duties or tasks as requested by your line manager
Applicants must have previous purchase ledger experience and be happy working as part of a small but busy team.
You will be a team player, happy to work to targets and deadlines but also be able to self-motivate and work on your own initiative.
In return, a competitive basic salary of up to £20,000 coupled study support towards AAT can be offered.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.