Plumbing and heating engineer
Plumbing and Heating Engineer
We are looking for a reliable and skilled plumbing and heating engineer to join our growing company.
In this role you will be required to work a mobile role across primarily Bournemouth to Weymouth.
Applicants will be expected to conduct daily business remotely in a company vehicle provided (a central office is located in Poole where administration facilities are available however daily attendance is not required).
You will be carrying out general Plumbing and Gas works including:
- Boiler breakdowns and repairs
- Gas safety inspections and servicing
- Boiler installations
- General plumbing maintenance and repairs
Full diary management is also provided where you will be allocated scheduled jobs.
Full time position with overtime available.
- Full UK Driving license
- Gas safe registered
- Minimum experience of 5 years
- City and Guilds or NVQ Level 2/3
- CEN1, CPA 1, HTR 1
- Flexible working hours available
- Company van (for business use but to be kept at home by the employee)
- Fuel card
- Mobile phone and tablet
- Company uniform
- 28 days annual leave
- Overtime available