Finance Business Partner
My client in Wakefield, a well known and market leading organisation, due to expansion, is looking for an experienced Qualified Finance Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis. To apply for this role you must have experience within this field and have a high level of analytical and communication skills.
Your duties will include:
- To support the regional Finance Director in the profitable development of the company through ongoing analysis of the business performance and identifying commercial opportunities.
- Identifying areas for improvement and plan and initiate new strategies
- Implement effective cost and control measures
- Develop and streamline a new forecasting model
- Complex Budgets and Forecasts
- Liase across the board at all levels delivering information to financial and non financial members of the team
- Implement a new tender process
- Using Oracle financials
- Prepare information for the monthly finance pack
- Adhoc reports and analysis
- Delivering and presenting information in relation to the financial performance of the company
- Attend monthly meetings
Some travel for monthly meetings will be required where needed.
Salary upto 50k inc benefits plus company car
To apply please contact Lisa Fletcher Opal Recruitment
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
We represent positions in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Finance, HR, Insurance and Office Support. Please visit our website for further contact details. www.opalrecruitment.co.uk
You can also like us on facebook /Opalrecruitment
and follow us on twitter @OpalRecruituk for all our latest jobs opportunities and news