RMN/RNLD - Secure Unit
My client is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) to join their team in a private hospital.
This hospital is located near Weston super Mare in Somerset and is set in 16 acres of landscaped grounds overlooking the Bristol Channel.
The two female wards and two male wards provide an integrated care pathway for service users who are able to successfully move on to independent community living or a supported living service.
* Full Time Hours available on Day and or Night Duty
* up to £34,000
* Company Health Plan
* Pension scheme
* Staff Meals
* Travel expenses for relocation
* Personal Development
* Full- Time hours available on day or night duty
* Medical Documentation
* Monitoring Patient Condition
* Carrying out Treatment Plans
* Assisting with Patient Needs
*Candidate with experience working with adolescents is desiareble, not essential.
* Must be a qualified RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in Low/Medium Secure units is desirable not essential
* Be committed and dedicated to the role
As well as the above package my client is fully supportive of all members of staff, offers excellent rates of pay (which are negotiable depending on experience) and excellent career progression if desirable.