Brand Marketing Manager
My client based in Edgbaston are recruiting an experience Brand Marketing Manager to join their team. The salary is not negotiable so please do not apply if your salary requirements are higher than £28,000
You will need experience in Marcoms, Digital, Customer Research, Budget Management and relationship building
The person specification is as follows;
- Pro-active, hands-on, creative and passionate - excellent people skills
- Problem solver with outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task across different marketing campaigns and projects, keeping schedules moving simultaneously.
- Excellent project and time management skills; deadline driven.
- Strong leadership with professional presentation skills.
- Articulate and personable communicator.
- Strong commercial awareness, and good understanding of UK retail market.
- Communication and negotiation skills for dealing with media, agencies and supporting partners.
- Degree (or equivalent) qualified preferably within marketing.
- IT competency - Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel (data manipulation, use/construction of formulae etc.), use of database systems, online content management and email management systems. Desktop publishing and Creative Suite.
- Flexible approach - weekend and evening work and travel is typical for this role at certain points throughout the year.
Please note this is not an entry level role and the successful candidate will need at least 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving only successful candidates will be contacted.