Digital Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager who can take an international award-winning e-commerce company to the next digital level of their business!
Our client is a multi-million-pound business selling homeware appliances across some of the biggest online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay. They operate on the US, French and German markets and is based in a state of the art office in Manchester City Centre, where the employees indulge themselves with a game of pool or Fifa. This business is currently looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, who can develop the business into a strong independent e-retailer.
The successful candidate will be part of a large marketing team in their Manchester office and focus on the website and traffic performance, which means that this role is for a pure digital specialist who has a strong attention to detail enable to enhance all aspects that affect the traffic. The Digital Marketing Manager will furthermore implement strong Email marketing campaigns, so a strong knowledge of enhancing customer acquisition and retention to implement cross-sell and up-sell strategies.
Main responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Implement new ideas and strategies to grow traffic and digital channels
- Create and implement digital marketing strategies through SEO, PPC, Affiliate, CRM, Social, digital PR and Email marketing to enhance lead acquisition and the overall brand awareness
- Focus closely on SEO and PPC activities with the in-house team and external agencies to enhance online visibility and ROI
- Work closely with the Social Media team to coordinate content on social channels and blogging
- Report digital performance according to the set KPIs and targets
- Use digital tools to optimise landing pages and conversions
- Conduct specific research to improve content and the user experience
- Be creative with the digital marketing campaigns
- Be up to date on digital marketing and media trends
Required skills of the Digital Marketing Manager.
- A degree or equivalent in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Business
- It would be a strong advantage if the candidate possess a CIM or IDM qualification, however, this is not essential
- Minimum three years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, PPC and SEO strategies, B2C retail and digital marketing principles
- A Google AdWords and Analytics certification would be advantageous, but not essential to be considered for the role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Great project management skills and able to deliver projects in time
- Confident and positive attitude
- Strong analytical and commercial mindset
- Be a good problem solver
- Strong passion for digital and media
This is an outstanding opportunity for a strong digital marketing professional to be part of a highly successful business who is ready to invest in a new digital adventure! If this sounds like a role for you, then get in touch without eCommerce recruitment team or apply directly online!