Hours: Full time based on 40 hours / 4 days
Our client is looking for a level 3 or above nursery nurse to join their team, based in Hurstpierpoint in their busy 40 plus place setting.
This is an excellent opportunity offering a competitive salary, good future career progression.
Qualifications and Experience:
* A minimum of a Level 3 in Early Years, Childcare and Education or equivalent
* Experience working in the Early Years sector
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Knowledge of Record Keeping and being a Key Worker
* An understanding of safeguarding procedures
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
* To be able to understand and meet the needs of individual children and families
* The ability to form caring and trusting relationships with the children and their Families
* Supporting your colleagues and contributing positively to the culture and reputation of the
* Adhering to Nursery policies and procedures which includes the Safeguarding and Health and
Safety of all children.
* To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
* To be flexible with regard to working hours to meet the needs of the setting
* Willingness to develop your professional career
Salary & Benefits:
* £16,000 to £18,000 dep on experience
* 20 days holiday
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.