Engineering Sales Support Manager
Highly respected company based in Falmouth, Cornwall are looking to recruit a permanent UK Sales Support Manager. The company's UK Sales division has a turnover in excess of £11m, selling all it's groups products into the UK market. They are currently seeking an experienced manager to fill the position of UK Sales Support Manager. You will manage the support team and all aspects of sales support including lead handling, product selection and quoting, order processing, invoicing, aftersales support and complaints.
The successful applicant will need to:
- Provide clear direction and enthusiastic leadership to the team ensuring that objectives are fully understood by the team.
- Ensure team follow business processes as appropriate.
- Monitor team measures and KPI's.
- Oversee the day to day running of a busy support office.
- Manage a multi-functional support team.
- Carry out annual appraisals and midyear reviews, updating job descriptions as appropriate and develop career development aspirations.
- Identify, agree and implement training needs and job development goals and provide coaching where appropriate.
- Take ownership and develop Visual Management boards.
- Attend and contribute to sales meetings where required.
The ideal candidate will have proven track record of managing a multi-functional department and driving efficiency through process optimization. Preferably educated to degree level in an engineering or a business related discipline. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be an advocate of continuous improvement.