A Brand Manager inspires and coaches their team to deliver the Brand an outstanding customer experience day in, day out. supporting the management team in Multibrand store in Merthyr Tydfil.
An out-of-town fashion destination store that has been designed with you in mind. We understand that sometimes you want to shop the high street in one effortless hit so we have created a store where you can find the best menswear, womenswear, shoes and accessories all under one roof. With store in Merthyr Tydfil, Nottingham and Peterborough to name a few.
- Liaising with the Store Manager and Deputy Manager, you are able to forecast Brand sales plans and KPI targets.
- Ensure visual and creative excellence is delivered to standard without affecting the brand integrity.
- You motivate and lead the team to deliver the daily and weekly sales targets by challenging the commercial layout.
- Develop a close relationship with Head Office functions and brand creative teams to support the delivery of the brand and to profile the store and team.
- You pro-actively seek, anticipate and respond to shifting trends and new market opportunities by understanding the competition.
- You ensure there is good availability of stock and educate the teams in ensuring all sizes are out for our customers.
- See service as your number one KPI.
experience managing in a high street fashions tore with a high turn over.