Assistant Accountant - Temp to Perm
A progressive SME based close to Norwich is looking for an Assistant Accountant to support the Management Team with all aspects of monthly finance. Working closely with Senior Management and part of a close knit team, the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for the following duties:
* Producing monthly management accounts
* Responsible for all aspects of purchase and sales ledger
* Providing and interpreting financial information
* Producing draft VAT return for submission to the accountant
* Intercompany recharges and reconciliation
* Producing credit notes and overseeing credit Control
* Reconciling Supplier's statements
* Producing monthly bank reconciliations
* Preparation of weekly Cash flow management
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the duties highlighted and some study (AAT/ACCA/CIMA) is desirable. The successful candidate will also be able to identify opportunities to improve process and display commercial awareness.
This opportunity is ideally suited to someone who can start at short notice as a temp to perm opportunity is offered. For more information please call Graham or Angie at Atkinson Moss.