Hudson James Human Capital Group is proud to be supporting a highly ambitious, fast growing and market leading organisation in Bradford in the recruitment of a qualified Accountant to join the business as Company Accountant. This is a brand new opportunity within the business, which has been created through growth. There is promise of career progression as the company expands over 2017.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Company Accountant will be responsible for managing the day to day Finance and Administration functions of the business including:
- Managing the Finance team, providing motivation and support for training needs.
- Manage the nominal ledger, ensuring timely and accurate postings and reconciliations.
- Review monthly expense and budget variance for the group.
- Produce sales to gross margin reports based on completed projects.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with budgeting, cash flow and forecasting.
- Continuous development and improvement of finance system.
You must be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA). You will ideally have experience in managing or supervising staff. You will ideally have experience in Construction or Manufacturing.
In return my Client offers a highly competitive remuneration including:
- Health care cash plan
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Death in service benefit (4 x salary)
- Gym membership
- Annual bonus
If you would like to discuss further, please apply with your up to date CV without delay.