Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Tax Supervisor position for an independent, growing firm based in North London.
The firm are very well respected in the local area and are continuing to grow.
Typical duties will include:
- Supervision and training of four junior team members
- Overseeing a portfolio of 800 personal tax clients and 300 corporation tax clients with your own small to personally manage
- Provide advise and guidance to clients in regards to Capital Gains, Trust and Inheritance Tax
- Developing client and intermediary relationships
- Assist in the recruitment and appraisal process
The successful candidate will have varied experience within tax to a Supervisory level. Applicants do not need to be qualified, however in this case, you will need to have sufficient experience in tax within Public Practice as well as people management skills.
In return, the firm will be offering a very generous salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to join a fast paced team, take full ownership and work closely with the partners to plan future growth plans for the department.