collate and produce key project documentation (plans, risk logs, summary status reports) on a rolling 2 week cycle across a portfolio of projects. Also produce ad hoc reports and PowerPoint presentations as required.
They will be directly supporting me and a team of 3 programme managers who in turn have a number of PMs and BAs in their reporting lines. Also they will be my conduit into the central Logistics PMO function
A good level of experience is required in this area and technical proficiency in PM frameworks.
- Review all project documentation and create action log
- Create a summary report of the key actions
- Manage action log in line with R&I's, project plan, budget
- Check and submit status reports
- Manage project mandates at gate 0
- Update project mandate at gate 1
- Create & maintain all consolidate project documentation
- Manage project templates
- Manage project SharePoint folder in line with project documentation for each gate
- Manage GMCI SharePoint
- Quality assurance for documentation
Complete documentation in line with change controls
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.