GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE - BIG OPPORTUNITY
GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
ARE YOU A GRADUATE LOOKING FOR A CAREER WITH HIGH EARNING POTENTIAL?
In 2016 the UK Recruitment Industry was valued at £31.5 billion pounds and is set to continue growing...
Get Recruited have operated in the industry for over a decade and we are now looking to expand our Manchester operation due to the continued success of the business. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Graduate to make their mark in the industry and to fast track their career within a rapidly expanding organisation.
We have a proven track record of recruiting Graduates with little experience and growing them into top performers within the business. Get Recruited believe in providing ongoing training to enable you to reach both your personal & career goals.
- The successful candidate will be working closely within the Business Development Manager & the Managing Director to deliver the company's clear Business Development strategy
- Communicating with businesses using a consultative approach by phone, email & face to face
- Consulting with clients about their recruitment requirements and their overall long term strategy
- Networking within the business community across the various industry sectors in which the company operates
- Taking detailed briefs from prospective clients about specific requirements
- Performing credit & background checks
- Leading contract negotiations with prospective clients and reaching agreements
- Working closely with internal departments to ensure high levels of service delivery
- Attending internal team meeting and contributing constructively to the overall strategy
- Working to and exceeding set personal targets
- We are looking for a Degree Educated (or Equivalent) individual who is looking for a career within a fast paced business environment
- A highly driven individual who wants a career within a sales or recruitment
- An energetic individual with passion & hunger to succeed.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- A naturally ambitious individual with a good work ethic
- Computer literate with MS Office
- Driving Licence & Own car would be a significant advantage but not essential
SALARY PACKAGE: £18,000 to £20,000 basic salary with an uncapped OTE of £38k+
TO APPLY: Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Matthew Ager