IT Trainer - MS Office, ITIL, Prince2 specialist
Job Title: IT / Business Intelligence Trainer / Data Training Specialist
Salary: £38,000 to £43,000 DOE + £600 flexible benefits and MANY other benefits (including 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Discounted Mobile phones et al)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: PH9208
Passionate about training (MS Excel)? Passionate about Data?
This role (as well as being responsible for training clients) will enable you to speak to employees and clients about how they use the reporting tools and investigate as to why they use them. You will gain an understanding of this and then suggest alternative ways of reporting - maybe you will be able to merge people’s different reporting techniques and then, along with the development team, put together a new BAU reporting training program that can be used company-wide.
You will work with a highly skilled team delivering outstanding learning support to all our offices based within the UK and internationally.
You will be responsible for the design, delivery and maintenance of the entire life-cycle of training business related applications such as SAPphire, using blended learning methods across a variety of packages. The role will become integral to the overall service delivery excellence through your proactive delivery of outstanding training for our clients. You will support the training on new technology as the function develops new services and tools to support more than 17,000 staff. Additionally, you will support technical projects within the team and knowledge share.
You will be responsible for training our clients, tailoring the training to each business unique requirement. You will be instrumental in training clients how to tell a story with their data, how to optimise use of data using visualisation tools and also teach the mechanics of desktop analytics. Hours will between 7am and 7pm to ensure the delivery team provide a flexible service for our clients and are equipped to provide in depth training and facilitation to all Service Lines meeting their ever-changing needs and requirements.
- Formal qualification in education and or training required;
- Industry experience across numerous sectors advantageous;
- An extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- An expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Experience working with Data Analysis Expressions (DAX);
- Advanced knowledge of the principles surrounding Modelling of data;
- Proven track record in training and development and delivery in large, multi-national corporate environments;
- Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken;
- MOS Master desirable (or similar advanced skill level qualification);
- Good understanding of IT functions and their interaction;
- Ability to effectively communicate key process and technical aspects of role, and impact of wider function at all levels (Assistants, Senior Assistants, Managers, Senior Managers, Directors, Partners);
- Flexible in approach and delivery, with ability to translate business requirements through to successful implementation with demonstrable, measurable results;
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative to resolve issues be anticipating, expecting and accommodating change relating to the service and role alike;
- Highly organised, methodical approach with excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to produce technology rich training and support materials in an innovative way;
- Ability to understand and work with new innovations and technology;
- Data visualization and analytics experience in QlikView, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft PowerPivot and others preferable;
- Extensive proven experience developing and delivering training on Spreadsheets, Reporting and Querying software; Applications that extract, sort, summarise and present selected data (ETL); Online analytical processing (OLAP); Digital dashboards; Data mining; Process visualisation; Data Warehousing; Local information systems;
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency in respect of this role.