Marketing Project Manager - Online Video Channel
My client is one of the biggest Global Technology Companies, and they are currently looking for someone to join their Online Video Platform team for a 12 month contract. The position is based in Central London and pays upwards of £50 000/annum pro rated + benefits.
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced digital marketer and relationship builder to help us tell our story and to make a real impact on people's lives. Someone who can thrive in a small, but focused team in a high-energy environment, and who believes in the ability of technology to change the world. You will help position the platform as a valuable and trusted partner to businesses and Individuals in Europe and reinforce perceptions of of the Company as a net positive contributor to the EU economy.
In order to be successful in an increasingly digital world, people of all ages need access to a new set of digital skills. The web offers so many opportunities for people to grow their businesses, advance their careers or take their creative aspirations to new heights. In an effort to help everyone develop the digital skills they need, we have been investing in activities around Europe that provide the tools to help individuals make the most of the web - this is the purpose of the program and forms a pivotal part of our brand and reputation strategy.
Your role will be critical for delivering our message, and our impact, to businesses, policy makers and stakeholders across Europe through various platforms in a meaningful way. You will work with a cross-functional team across marketing, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, online video platform specialists and more. The role enables you to shape the design and development process and build the future marketing strategy.
- Project management of our Success Stories programme. From helping to source new leads, to working with the agency on video production and promotion of the stories, you will be responsible for end to end project management.
- Lead redevelopment of our online video channel, optimising the channel for multiple audiences, building subscription numbers and showcasing our users success stories and training content.
- Communications strategy and development. Deliver regular updates to internal stakeholders on results and impact, management of internal website, external newsletter development, define a social media strategy, while all the time keeping track of our strategic goals and results.
- Create and share best practices and drive innovative ideas that can scale across EMEA
- Project management experience. Track record of effectively delivering large-scale and/or multiple projects at one time in very fast-moving environment
- Technology/online Marketing experience. Knowledge of marketing techniques especially social media, experience in working with agencies, creative briefs understanding of strategic and competitive position
- Experience working with online video channels and promotion of video assets online, with a good understanding of how to increase subscriptions and views of the channel