Mortgage Advisor / Broker
Watford, Bromley, Croydon, inside the M25
Basic Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 OTE (first year)
Mortgages Warehouse is an exciting new company based within an already successful brokerage.
We are recruiting a mortgage advisor to join our team. You will be helping to expand and shape the company’s future by getting involved right from the beginning. You will need to be hard working and committed to doing what’s best for our customers. If you enjoy a challenge, this is the perfect place to build a career where we believe in your development as much as you do.
- Following up with leads provided by our well established sister company.
- Completing fact finds over the telephone so that we can qualify customers and accurately record their circumstances. (not sure if you want to leave this out if recruiting junior adviser)
- Researching lending criteria and keeping up to date with products/schemes in the market.
- Providing mortgage advice; working within Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Treating Customer Fairly (TCF) guidelines.
- Following up with mortgage sales through to application and submitting the case through to the chosen lender.
- Chasing solicitors and other third parties to speed up completion, gathering required documents from customers and speaking to lender about the application.
- Documenting the mortgage advise compliantly and recording comprehensive notes on the customer’s account in line with Data Protection guidelines.
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Strong Team Player with a positive attitude
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise your daily workload in a fast paced environment.
- Good understanding of the mortgage and protection market.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,001.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
- Currently working as a mortgage advisor for a minimum of: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- CeMAP Level 1-3