Email Marketing Manager
You will be responsible for managing the organisations email marketing campaigns and maximizing revenue opportunities from the companies CRM and B2B customer database.
Leading automotive organisation, producer of bespoke products to a national audience
- Manage the companies email campaigns and communicating company brands through email marketing.
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.
- Manage trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise sales.
- Carry out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies.
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective.
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry.
- Working closely with the Marketing Communications Manager to develop a clear CRM strategy.
Tools of the Trade:
- Understanding of the full market mix
- Excellent written and communication skills, able to report on campaign success
- Previous experience with CRM systems (Sales Force / Dotmailer), sourcing and integrating the required data
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, A/B testing, email optimisation and analytics either client side or agency
- Proven track record or acquiring and retaining customers
- Understanding of the current Data Protection and Privacy Legislation
- Strong communication skills and have the ability to work with internal and
- external stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Creative with an analytical approach
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Highly organized,
- A team player who can also work independently
£35 k & benefits