My Client a leading London based Recruitment Business in Liverpool Street is looking for a Payroll Co-Orindator to join the Accounts team on a 9 month fixed term contract basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the Payroll Co-Ordinator will be responsible for managing the weekly payroll, including payments to PAYE workers, Limited and Umbrella company contractors. Time sheets are processed through an online portal (InTime).
Key duties as Payroll Co-Ordinator will include:
- New Starter compliance checks
- Liaise with internal consultants
- PAYE queries (P45, P46 and Tax queries)
- Manage the PAYE holiday accrual scheme
- Checking and uploading manual timesheets
- Reconciling and approving payroll payments reports
- Liaise with clients for billing details
- Ensuring clients are billed accurately and on time
- Keeping track of client Purchase Orders
- Assisting with Temp Ledger Credit Control where required
- Assisting with weekly internal reporting
- Submission of HMRC quarterly reports
- Posting of Contractor Invoices to Accounts System (Twinfield)
- Posting of PAYE Journals to Twinfield
- Monthly reconciliation of Control Accounts for Temp Payroll
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
You must have prior payroll experience for at least 2 - 3 years.
Organisation and attention to detail are essential to the success of the individual of this role.
You will have experience of using Excel and experience of online portals would definitely be an advantage.