Service Delivery Manager
*Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
*Salary: Basic £30,000 - £35,000 + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and extensive benefits
*Job type: Permanent
We are pleased to be recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe's leading specialist providers of training and education.
The Delivery Manager will be responsible for ensuring the programmes run successfully, retaining and developing the client relationship and ensuring all contractual and non-contractual service delivery elements are met through effective team management.
* Work closely with key internal departments and externally with the client/institutes
* Responsible for a service delivery team, acting as the single point of contact for the client on service delivery matters
* Manage a Client Service Team of 6 which is responsible for the delivery of all contractual service delivery.
* Responsible for liaising, on a cyclical basis, with the clients' training managers to identify number, type, location of courses required within programmes.
* Prepare & conduct regular client/programme reviews internally and externally
* Responsible for preparing analyses of results and communicating to clients an overview of key trends and variances
* Top level interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage at all levels of business
* Highly organised, able to proactively handled multiple projects
* Ability to manage complex service activity in a client/customer facing role
* Proven experience of successful team management
* Experience of managing KPIs and SLAs in a commercial environment
* Excellent negotiating skills, being able to influence outside of line management structure
* Experience of managing client and internal stakeholder relationships
* Experience within the education/training/apprenticeship sector would be preferred but not essential
In return our client offers an extensive benefits package and career development opportunities.
**REFER A FRIEND** If this vacancy is not for your but you know someone who may be interested and suitable, let us know asap. Anyone you refer to Newton's who we place you will receive a £200 referral incentive