French Speaking EMEA General Ledger Manager
Our client, a leading Commercial Company based in Hertfordshire are currently recruiting for a French Speaking General Ledger Manager on a permanent basis. In order to apply for this position you must be a FLUENT. Please note that this role will require quite a lot of international travel to begin with.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with Record-to-Report Process Owner in the Accounting Shared Services Organization, the ERP solutions team and the business partners to continue to drive process efficiencies through further automation in the EMEA Finance Shared Services Center (FSSC) organization
- Manage the daily activities of the Record-to-Report(15 people) team ensuring that accounting transactions are processed timely which includes but is not limited to general ledger system maintenance, account reconciliations, fixed asset and reagent rental accounting, close and consolidations reporting.
- Identify and resolve all issues for the GL Accounting team timely in an effort to prevent any reporting inconsistencies in the general ledger from reporting period to reporting period.
- Responsible for insuring that the GL Accounting team deliverables are compliant with applicable Corporate Policies and Procedures, as well as, provide audit support to external / internal audit teams timely.
- Preparation of monthly KPI metrics and other analyses that allow for continuous monitoring of the Invoice Processing team's progress accurately and timely.
- Person Specification:
- Fluent or native French speaking is essential
- Experience and knowledge and implementation of SAP is a must
- Experience in French GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP
- Financial accounting experience in EMEA, or Shared Service Centre, or International Companies
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent in Europe
If this role is of interest please contact Jessica Mundy or Debbie Webb at Parkside Recruitment on / Alternatively if you know anyone within your network that would be interested in this position then please do pass on the details.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.