Client Support Manager
Position: Client Support Manager
Salary: £33,996 (Increased to £36,924 after 3 month probabtion is passed) car, bonus, pension & 26-30 days holiday
Location: West London & Home based
My client is the most experienced provider of procurement frameworks in the construction sector. Their goal is to be the preferred system of procurement for products and services used in the construction, maintenance and refurbishment of social housing, schools and other public buildings.
Principal aims of the organisation
- To provide specialist technical and procurement services related to building programmes undertaken by company members and other public sector bodies.
- To establish, develop and manage framework arrangements for the procurement of building components and services for the use and benefit of all company members and other public sector bodies
Main purpose of the job
- To engage with both existing and potential users of the company to understand their needs and identify areas of support which can be provided by the company.
- To provide ongoing support to all company users throughout their building programmes or individual projects.To feedback clients’ requirements to company colleagues in order to continually improve the services offered by the company.
- To engage with appointed companies to ensure that they fully understand the needs of company users both in a general sense and on specific company projects.
- Develop working relationships with the key personnel in company member/user organisations to ensure that their needs are fully understood and catered for by the company through telephone and email contact and face-to-face meetings.
- With the help of the Client Research Officer, seek out potential users of the company and identify requirements which may be met through the use of the company services.
- Maintain regular contact with the relevant representatives of the company appointed companies to exchange information about current and potential company projects.
- Maintain effective liaison and contact with all parties during company projects to ensure satisfactory outcomes that meet clients’ expectations.
- Acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of the technicalities and price structures of each company framework arrangement
- Be conversant with the requirements of the UK Public Procurement Regulations and their impact on clients’ procurement decisions.
- Acquire and maintain competence in the use of all relevant company operating systems, in particular the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Support the Divisional Manager in the effective implementation of the regional marketing plan including participation in exhibitions, events and seminars.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the post at the discretion of the Divisional Manager
- Report weekly, verbally or in writing, as required by the Divisional Manager
- Participate in company team briefings at Uxbridge or other locations throughout the UK as required by the Director.
- Maintain a level of credibility with company members and established personal relationships with them to such an extent that excellent customer service levels can be provided without the support of the Divisional Manager.
If you are interested in applying for the position or have any question please email