Salary: £18,000 - £26,000 (DOE)
Are you coming to the end of your AAT and wanting to work for a leading regional firm of chartered accountants that can offer , career progression, client contact and a supportive working environment to develop as an Accountant.
A new opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join my clients busy Business Services team at our Bristol office.
- Preparing financial accounts for sole traders, partnership and limited companies, along with corporation and personal tax compliance.
- Bookkeeping work
- Preparation of VAT returns for clients.
- Attending clients premises to carry out various accounting tasks
- Good academic results with a minimum C grade GCSE in Mathematics and English.
- AAT qualified
- High level of IT proficiency and the ability to use various accounting packages, in particular MS Office (Word, Excel) and Sage Line 50. Familiarity with CCH software would be useful.
- Previous experience within a UK accountancy practice environment.
- A full clean UK driving licence and access to own transport
This role would suit anyone looking to go on and study further to gain Chartered or Certified status whilst earning an attractive salary with many benefits in a friendly working environment.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career