We are looking for a Senior Carer/Supervisor in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire for our client’s award winning Home Care service. You will be joining a provider who specialises in providing a consistent bespoke quality home care service to private clients. With a minimum visit of one hour they believe this enables client/carer relationships to be central to the support they provide.
As Senior Carer/Supervisor you will be the critical link between carers and clients, ensuring your area is fully supervised and care plans are delivered accurately. This will include:
- Quality Control throughout the service
- Carry out supervisions and staff appraisals
- Care Planning & Risk Assessing
- Identify care workers training needs
- Auditing activity logs
- Supporting with medication reviews
- Introducing companions to clients
Person Specification of a Senior Carer/Supervisor:
- Experience of delivering home care services to people living in their own homes
- Experience of supervising a dispersed staff team
- Be well presented and people person
- Have a UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
If you feel that you can always put the client at the forefront of the service you manage, please click on 'Apply’.