Manor Farm Day Nursery is an extremely successful part of a growing group of nurseries owned by Davidson Roberts Ltd. Due to expansion, we are looking to appoint two qualified Level 2 or 3 practitioners to join our team of caring and engaging professionals.
The roles are both full time, permanent positions.
The roles will involve working as a team, as well as providing the best possible care and education for the children.
- Provide high standards of care within the Nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Ensure that children are kept safe and when necessary follow safeguarding procedures
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and the Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
What experience and qualifications must I have in order to apply?
- Minimum level 2 or 3 in childcare or equivalent qualification
- Understanding of EYFS
- Previous childcare experience is essential
- Excellent communicator
Davidson Roberts Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.