Finance Business Partner
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified, commercially aware accountant to join a dynamic Finance team. The team is responsible for all Financial Planning, Reporting and Analysis activity across this growing Blue Chip Company.
Based in Birmingham my client is currently expanding their Finance team to help support the commercial side of the business in a true value adding role. This is an exciting time to join a company which is continuing to grow and maintaining its position as market leader.
Supporting the Commercial Manager you will be business partnering in a central capacity, you will be working closely with both the Heads of Department and Finance Director.
The successful candidate is required to:
- Have demonstrable modelling, forecasting and planning experience.
- Provide relevant, reliable, timely and comprehensive financial and non-financial information to key stakeholders.
- Deliver robust long and short term planning.
- Deliver insight into business performance through analysis and targeted reporting to the business managers, Leadership Team and Corporate HQ
The Successful candidate will be accountable for challenging and supporting the delivery of outstanding commercial performance.
- Strong technical experience in commercial finance ideally from a retail background.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to ensure high levels of engagement
- Strong analytical skills
- Collaborative approach coupled with the ability to challenge to achieve the right results
- Evidence of driving strong commercial performance in challenging markets
- Accounting qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
£55,000 - £65,000 + benefits