SMART Repair Technician (Mobile)
Mobile Smart Repair Technician- Essex
To carry out high quality cosmetic vehicle repairs (SMART Repairs) on a mobile basis to customers in Chelmsford and the surrounding areas, deliver technical and customer service standards and achieve sales targets.
Include but are not limited to:
- Producing Technical Excellence in terms of repairs:
- Preparation of vehicles for cosmetic repair
- Repairing minor panel damage/bumper scuffs/alloy wheels
- Providing Outstanding Customer service
- Managing own diary where necessary
- Working autonomously and completing paperwork/admin/invoices as required by manager
- The ideal candidate will hold a full driving licence and should be:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have a positive personality and work well individually or as a team.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE :
Previous experience of spraying/working in a Smart Repair or body shop environment is essential