Director of Clinical Services - Mental Health
A rare opportunity has arisen to work with a growing Specialist Care Provider whose staff retention and reputation within the industry is second-to-non. They provides assessment and treatment in both locked rehabilitation and supported living settings for men with a learning disability and complex health needs.
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be supporting a market-leading and award winning specialist healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for a Director of Clinical Services. The role will incorporate the clinical management of a 13 bed specialist care facility.
My client is a highly respected and well-funded provider and they currently operate services across the UK. Due to the level of expansion they have been experiencing, they are actively seeking a highly skilled and experienced manager to provide clinical support to the Registered Manager of the service. The ideal background would be as a Deputy Hospital Manager/Ward Manager and seeking your next step-up towards full Hospital Directorship.
He service promotes independence and incorporates regular community trips for all of their residents, including visits to the coast, college course and horse riding to name but a few.
- Undertaking full clinical responsibilities for the service
- Reporting directly to the Registered Manager of the service
- Deputising in times of absence
- Need to be clinically trained - RMN/ RLND/RGN and OT or Psychologist
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the Mental Health and/or Learning Disabilities Sector
- You will empower and have good leadership skills
- Company Car
- Free Parking
If you fit the criteria above then Neil Horwood would like to hear from you.