Principal Safety & Environmental Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Principal Safety & Environmental Engineer for our client based in South East. You will be an experienced Safety and Environmental Manager and practitioner from experience of working in a marine, ship or naval background preferably.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £45 -55k range plus benefits.
Role and Responsibilities for the Principal Safety & Environmental Engineer:
- Setting and implementing the Safety and Environmental policy and processes
- Leading the Safety and Environmental Engineering team to fully optimise activities performed on complex platform
- Inform support decisions, define changes to vessels
- Provide safety SQEP to inform the safety implications of design changes taking place on board the vessels
- Hold the current hazard certification status across all platforms and provide rectification measures to address any outstanding actions
- Experience with Technical Authority roles and functions
- Experience with ships system installations
- Safety and Environmental Case Development and management of hazard/safety registers.
Skills & Qualification Requirements:-
- CEng or above or actively pursuing Chartership
- Degree qualified or above - preferably Safety and Environmental Engineering or with relevant experience
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our FINTEC recruit team and quote Ref: FT2937
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.