Registered Nursing Home Manager
Salary: Up to £35000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
An opportunity has become available for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to become a Manager at a small reputable Nursing Home based in Stroud. The Home provides comprehensive nursing care for residents with general elderly and dementia care needs in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
The company is one largest not for profit care providers in the UK, specialising in providing high quality, person centred care for older people As a charity they ensure that any revenue goes straight back into their homes meaning the residents and staff are well looked after.
- Ensuring the residents receive the highest standards of care
- Maintaining the commercial viability of the home
- Lead both the care and support teams to the highest level to strive for excellence in all areas of the service provision.
- Live by the company's values, and act in compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Maintain a strong relationship with CQC.
- Have the ability to provide care that is second to none for residents and help motivate and develop your team.
- Nurse qualified with experience within a nursing home at senior level
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Company pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Payment for the renewal of your NMC PIN.
- Support with your continual professional development.
- Access to a specialist internal and external training.
- "My Reward" giving you discount on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more!
If you would like to find out more please send your CV in applicationIf your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy