Due to ongoing growth, my client is looking for an experienced NVQ Assessor (Customer Service/Business Admin/Retail/Team Leading) to join their team covering South Wales. The right candidate must have the ability and experience to deliver ESW qualifications.
- Delivering apprenticeship qualifications to employed status learners
- Providing a quality learning experience and journey
- Supporting learners to successfully achieve their qualifications in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets
- Occupational competence and delivering apprenticeships experience
- Experience of working within Work Based Learning and to Award Body standards
- Assessor qualification or equivalent and assessing experience
- Experience within Customer Service / Business Admin / Retail / Team Leading and apprenticeship delivery
- Full driving license
- This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
Location: South Wales
Benefits: Excellent benefits package, including a 35-hour working week, contributory pension scheme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. The company also offer an excellent working environment and strong career progression.