Events Sales Coordinator
We are looking for someone to join the Peyton and Byrne team to work with the Sales Manager, this role will focus on taking enquiries and bookings for upcoming events at the Imperial War Museum. The role involves putting together event plans and ultimately increasing sales revenue to this fantastic venue.
Peyton and Byrne was founded by renowned restaurateur Oliver Peyton in 2005, with a flexible and high quality offering they develop unique products and branding to match the needs and aspirations of their customers. Peyton and Byrne are part of Sodexo, globally recognised for hospitality excellence Sodexo help create and deliver exceptional customer experiences at world renowned venues and sporting events such as Ascot, Bateaux, The Open and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.Package description
Up to £22,000 + 10% Bonus + BenefitsMain responsibilities
This varied role is suitable for someone who has a keen understanding of event creation, the role will require someone to utilise their knowledge so they can understand their client’s needs and tailor the events to their requirements. You will deliver outstanding customer service whilst ensuring a clear and effective line of communication is maintained with the operational team and the rest of the venue. Taking enquiries, understanding customer needs and putting together the event plan, you will then communicate the details to the operational team who will deliver the event on the day.Ideal candidate
- Experience in the events industry.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and be able to perform well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literacy in work processing, spread sheets and database programmes and show willingness to learn new systems e.g. new events booking system being implemented.
- Ability to work some out of office hours to attend networking events and exhibitions.