Pay Per Click Executive
Our client, based in Norwich, Norfolk are looking for a full-time PPC Executive to join the team, to play a key part in delivering the next phase in their online growth, helping to build a market leading brand and with that a multi-million pound turnover.
Working in a growing and extremely dynamic marketing team, the PPC Executive will be responsible for the paid search management and implementation of one of Europe’s leading lead generation services.
Growth comes from testing and learning, so you have the freedom to try things out, and learn what does and doesn't work.
• Perform Paid Search campaign implementation, optimisation and keyword research across AdWords, Google shopping, Bing Ads, Google Display Networks and relevant Social Media platforms for our existing products and services.
• Contribute to PPC strategic direction on multiple campaigns, working closely with Digital Marketing Manager and wider UK online team
• Build and manage new product launches across multiple verticals of the business
• Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Carry out onsite web analytics analysis to optimise the complete consumer journey
• Complete Regular and adhoc reporting and detailed analysis of the results
You will offer expertise in Paid Search Marketing, with a minimum of a year working commercially and hands on with PPC campaigns within a successful business. You’re analytical, creative and entrepreneurial skills will be firmly tested here, in an environment that is hard working and social.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.