Stores Person - SO32 - £18,000
As a Store Person, you will be responsible for all aspects of Goods in/Out. This will involve checking for quality requirements, recording batch numbers and assembling connectors.
Duties for the Stores Person:
- Picking, packing and despatching orders, including all required documents for traceability
- Compile reports using the company’s systems and software
- Liaise with carriers to book despatch slots and sort any issues that arise
- Liaise with customers and suppliers to resolves questions and issues
- Working in Value Add Assembly of products in the assembly cell as required, in conjunction with warehouse activities and responsibilities.
Candidate Competencies for the Stores Person:
- Good attention to detail
- IT literate
- Experience of moving goods with traceability eg. Batch/date codes
- Experience within light manufacturing/soldering/assembly of small components - desirable
This role will also suit candidates searching for: Stores, Goods in, Goods out, Orders, Despatch, or components.
The role for the Stores Person is a full time position, seeking a candidate to work Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. The position is paying £18,000. Due to the location of the role, you will need to be a driver.