Claims Performance Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Claims Performance Coordinator to join our Claims & Counter Fraud Services Oversight & Standards team in Haywards Heath.
The successful candidate will support the Claims Performance Supervisor in the provision of appropriate management information, data or otherwise to all areas of the Claims business. You’ll need to take a logical, data-driven approach to problem-solving by drawing conclusions from data sets and be confident in presenting your findings.
What we’re looking for:
Skills, experience & Knowledge
• Produce high-quality deliverables within agreed timescales
• To proactively analyse and report on the results of the department, with observations and recommendations
• Present findings with clarity, communicating well both written and verbal
• Liaising with stakeholders to understand their reporting needs and provide pro-active solutions
• Development of reports using internal reporting systems using our current internal claims system
• Provide support in transformation requests from other areas within the business
• Review team processes and own work methods with a view to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of allocated tasks
• Support the Claims Performance Supervisor in providing expert knowledge of Claims to facilitate a strong quality of Claims information
• Update relevant trackers for Claims performance against targets and analyse and provide
• Experience in analysis and report production
• Organised approach to all tasks
• Good team player with the ability to work on own initiative as required
• General understanding of motor claims handling
So if you’re up for the challenge and wish to join our vibrant and busy team, apply today.