CDM Co-ordinator/Health & Safety Consultant/Principle Designer
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Due to expansion and continues success, our client is looking for CDM & Health and safety Consultants to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
You will be giving the opportunity to work on a large range of major building developments including demolition, high rise and new build projects, varying from fast turnaround fit-outs to large capital projects.
Your role will involve providing both health and safety advice and Principal Designer duties.
Requirements of CDM Consultant
- Self-motivation and ability to work as part of a team to deliver high quality CDM services to a range of projects;
- Producing quality and grammatically correct documents and advice;
- Undertaking monitoring site visits and inspections to determine H&S compliance;
- Ensure risk mitigation is a key principle endorsed by everyone on the project team;
- Encourage the design team to consider safer products and processes whilst considering buildability, maintenance and use of any structure;
- Attending project and design meetings, raising issues highlighted by project and drawing review.
Qualifications of CDM Consultant:
- A sound understanding of the principles of risk reduction and design process;
- A thorough knowledge of CDM2015 regulations and associated legislation;
- Construction industry experience;
- Good IT skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects;
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate is required with post qualification experience;
- NEBOSH Diploma or NVQ Level 5, desired, but not essential;
- Registered Member of Association of Project Safety (IMaPS) desirable.
There will be a lot of room for progression for the right