Regional Facilities Manager
Working alongside a global managing agent that is enjoying a period of sustained industry success, Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Regional Facilities Manager to take responsibility for a lively mixed portfolio in West London. Our client is committed to providing a structure that gives you professional support whilst continuing to foster innovation from their market-leading team, making this a large scale organisation with a family-run feel to their facilities function.
Based from home, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance will as legislative requirements throughout the portfolio, ensuring that all risk assessments are in place;
- Preparing and managing service charge budgets;
- Developing and overseeing an Assistant FM;
- Ensuring your sites are maintained to high standard;
- Developing strong working relationships with tenants;
- Monitoring and assessing supplier service delivery;
- Other duties ad hoc.
With experience of managing multi-site portfolio's previously, you will be confident in setting service charge budgets, working with a total facilities role and will have your extensive H&S knowledge supported by an IOSH or a NEBOSH qualification.
Our client has fostered a hard working and inclusive company culture, and is keen to welcome like minded individuals into the team. Additionally, they are committed to supporting and promoting your development opportunities through internal backing and external programmes, making this a role that is rewarding not only financially but in true job satisfaction also.
If you are interested, please apply online with your CV today.