Great New Oppurtunity for a Home Manager
Elderly Nursing Home- Manchester
Up to £53,000pa
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the position for a Home Manager for well regarded nursing home in Manchester. The nursing home has 60 beds and cares for elderly adults with physical disabilities, dementia who need general nursing care. The nursing home is easily commutable via public transport and the home is part of a group with a great reputation.
- Qualified RGN or RMN with relevant Dementia Care experience and training
- minimum 4 years experience at Home Management level in a relevant care setting within the past 5 years.
- Extensive knowledge in CQC and local authorities requirements and dealing with safe guarding issues.
- Experience leading a team and be responsible for ensuring that there is a high standard of quality care provided for all service users.
- Experience of marketing a home to ensure maximum occupancy
- Experience of recruiting staff at a local level
- Strong communication & negotiating skills
Apply now to be considered for this excellent Home Manager role!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy