Principal Electrical Systems Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Principal Electrical Systems Engineer for our client based in South East. Experience in Electrical systems from Marine, Naval or similar industries desirable.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £45 -55k range plus benefits.
Role and Responsibilities for the Principal Electrical Engineer:
- Leading a team in performing task on complex platforms
- Technical expert on all Electrical System matters
- Experience with Technical Authority roles and functions.
- Define changes to the vessels and manage the Electrical System
- Provide Electrical System and safety
- Ensure electrical system engineering solutions are robust and cost effective
- Providing reliable in service performance and reducing in-service cost.
Skills & Qualification Requirements:-
CEng or above or actively pursuing Chartership
- Electrical High Voltage experience necessary
Click to apply or contact our FINTEC recruit team direct and quote Ref: FT2938
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.