Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor - PQS/ Consultancy - London - Residential - MRICS
The UK's most successful consultancy in operation, who deliver exceptional cost management services to a deep client base is seeking a Chartered Senior Quantity Surveyor lead their Residential Quantity Surveying London office.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining an established Consultancy whose success has been built on extensive client relations and a reputation for delivering outstanding results.
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveying seeking a new role with the UKs most impressive Consultancy who have an established client base and a strong pipeline of work, this opportunity is not to be missed!
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work alongside the Associate QS on Residential and Commercial projects across London and the UK.
Day to day role will include:
- Residential and Commercial projects
- Report to the Partners
- Develop client relationships and maintain the company's reputation
- Pre & Post contract roles
- Managing New Build projects
- Submission & Negotiation of Final Accounts
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have a proven track record in Quantity Surveying, showing a progressive career path with experience working within a consultancy environment:
- Vast PQS experience
- 2:1 degree
- Residential, Commercial and Corporate Real Estate experience
- Strong communicator
- A traditional QS skill set
This is a rare opportunity to gain a role with one of the most successful, global, quantity surveying consultancies.
- £60,000 circa
- Competitive salary with performance related bonus / profit share
- Award winning company
- Young expanding company
- Opportunity to work with blue chip Clients on prestigious projects
- High staff retention rate
- Paid subscription to professional bodies
If you are a Chartered Senior Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
London / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Chartered / Quantity surveyor / Senior Cost Management / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor / MRICS