Account Manager, Christchurch, up to £25,000pa DOE + Annual Bonus + 23 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays + Health Shields
We have an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a great team as an Account Manager within an exciting consumer goods company. This company designs, manufactures products for some of the best known UK retailers.
You will work with the Senior National Account Manager on a warm desk, communicating with clients about new, existing and bespoke products, while building strong client relationships with them. This role offers excellent progression opportunities within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Contacting current clients by email and telephone.
- Receiving enquiries by email and telephone.
- Offering our full range of stock and bespoke products
- Advising clients on best practice for suitable requirements.
- Liaising with customer and factories to prepare costs and price quotations for current products.
- Building quotations from client’s bespoke specifications.
- Following up all quotations to ascertain interest and close the sale where possible.
- Identify any development opportunities and report on growth in line with the business plan.
- Support your other Account Managers
Throughout the role you will begin to develop a strong understanding of the manufacturing capabilities and whole product range of the company. This will enable you to become more efficient when matching customer requirements.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous B2B experience
- Experience with products
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
This role would suit candidates who are currently working as an Account Executive or Handler, Product Representative, Sales professional, Sales Executive, Client Executive, Coordinator, or Account Manager.
If you are interested in this position please click 'Apply Now’; alternatively, to find out more or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.