Senior Paid Executives
• You will be fluent in written and spoken English;
• You may also be fluent in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish and Arabic, but this is not essential;
• You will have an analytical mind and possess problem solving skills;
• You will be a creative thinker and possess excellent attention to detail;
• Advanced knowledge of a main bid management tool (e.g. Marin, Kenshoo etc);
• You will possess strong critical thinking, account, team and client management skills;
• Have good documentation skills;
• You will be able to demonstrate good communication skills and possess the ability to converse well with other team members and clients in a clear, understandable way;
• You will demonstrate a strong work ethic, with a positive and flexible attitude, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• The ability to lead and develop people through training and by setting an example;
• You will have exemplary time management and organisational skills.
• Have a minimum of two years’ solid paid search experience in an agency environment;
• Demonstrate previous experience in managing medium to large paid media accounts with budgets over £100k per month;
• Have solid prior experience managing performance focused (revenue and conversions) PPC accounts, preferably with experience in the retail and travel sectors;
• Experience working with AdWords and Bing Ads platforms; 3rd party bidding tool experience would be an added bonus;
• Be experienced in managing several campaigns and clients concurrently;
• Have up to date knowledge of the search marketing industry;
• Be fully conversant with Microsoft office applications, email and Internet;
• Have previous experience managing and leading a small team;
• Be a proficient user of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Advanced knowledge of Excel absolutely essential;
• Applicants who hold the correct permissions/visa to work in the UK will be considered first. We will only review applications requiring sponsorship if the role cannot be filled by a candidate who already holds the correct permissions/visa to work in the UK.
• Either have your own transport or the ability to travel independently to the office;
• Be willing to travel to industry/client events.
• Ideally you will be educated to degree level in a Business, Marketing, IT or Maths related subject;
• You will possess GSCE (or equivalent) in English and maths at grade C or above.