£24,000 - £28,000
We are currently working alongside one of the largest and most reputable employers in the South-West.
Due to continued success and significant growth, a dynamic and motivated Management Accountant is required to join their large finance team on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent career opportunity, which would suit an AAT qualified or part-qualified Accountant, who is looking to move into industry and develop their experience further in a commercial environment.
- Responsible for the preparation of accurate, relevant and timely monthly management accounts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Preparing budget plans and forecasts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysing data and investigating variances against the budgets
- Providing in depth analysis on company performance and suggestions on improvements.
In order to be considered for this role, you need to be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part-qualified, or at least AAT qualified
- Possess relevant accounting experience to complement studies and have strong working knowledge and in depth analysis of management accounts and budgets.
- Possess excellent communication skills, as you will be liaising regularly with the senior managers and non-financial personnel
- Be able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen in order to be able to analyse and implement ways in which current procedures and processes can be improved.