Assistant Payroll Manager
KCR Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a large, successful organisation for an Assistant Payroll Manager to join their growing business. The successful candidate will earn £25,000 - £28,000.
- Assisting with payroll preparation including processing, checking and monitoring of all wage payment
- Completing reports and maintaining payroll records for the whole business
- Ensuring that all staff are paid on time by processing payments through the bank
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant payroll legislation
- Responsible for the processing and monitoring of all salary payments and timesheets
- Preparing and posting wage journals for different payrolls
- Responsible for all starters and leavers documentation
- Ensuring staff holidays and sickness are dealt with correctly through payroll
- Dealing with payroll queries
- Liaising with HMRC as required
- Ensuring that pension schemes operated by the company are processed correctly
- Responsible for ensuring that pension contributions are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Supporting the Payroll Manager
You will have worked in a similar role previously and have Excel and Sage Payroll experience. Strong knowledge in RTI and auto enrolment are essential as are good interpersonal and communication skills. You will be self-motivated and enjoy working as part of a team.