Design Tech Teacher Needed-RM Specialist-Suffolk-Sept 17
Servoca Education are working with a small semi-rural secondary school in Beccles, Suffolk who are looking for a Resistant Materials Technology Teacher to join the team from September 17.
The small Design Technology department are young, dynamic and fun, they will also offer support and help to any new team member.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced teacher or NQT with QTS (or working towards QTS).
- Candidate must have completed a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
- Passionate about teaching all aspects of Resistant Materials Technology
- Confident teaching KS3 and KS4
- Be flexible and have a hard work ethic
What are the benefits of this role?
- Joining a fun, supportive team
- Part Time Role - 3 days per week (0.6pt)
- Role is permanent
- Start date : September 17
- MPS/UPS pay scale
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV & application letter to
****PLEASE NOTE APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF YOU HAVE UK QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS, EXPERIENCE TEACHING IN A UK SECONDARY SCHOOL AND SUITABLE VISA/RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK****