A care provider is seeking a Service Manager for a new supported living service in Spalding. The service provides high quality care for people with Learning Disabilities, complex needs, autism and challenging behaviour. The company requires a Service Manager who will get this new service to the best start in regards to the quality, support the challenging demands of the service users and developing a productive staff team.
You should be able to demonstrate sound leadership and management skills. You will report to the Locality Manager ensure that the support and care is person-centred and promotes dignity, independence, empowerment and citizenship to the people we support.
- Salary: £27,000
- NVQL4 in Health & Social Care minimum
- Mandatory and further specific training provided
- 1-2 years` experience in a similar role, in a Supported Living setting
- Experience of budget management
- Excellent understanding of the needs of people with Learning Disabilities in relation to legislation and Care Act
- Understanding of reputational/ marketing needs of a Service
- Experience of governance systems and structures e.g. audit, Medications Management, outcome-based framework
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Experience of managing conflict, dealing with poor performance and behaviour
- Flexibility to work irregular hours as required by the Service and on-call arrangements
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on for more information.
***I cover all ADULT SPECIALIST Service Manager/Nursing Home Manager/Hospital/Operations Manager and nurse vacancies across the North East and Lincolnshire, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!