NPI Engineer - Medical Devices
My client is a well-known and rapidly expanding medical device manufacturer who have been growing substantially over the past 50 years'. This has now opened up a range of roles in they are looking to increase their NPI team to help improve operations further. They are currently looking to bring an NPI Engineer on board to help create further growth, implement and improvement current/new processes. The role is based in Devon, commutable from Exeter, Yeovil, Bristol, Taunton and surrounding areas.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in New Product Introduction, who would be happy to work with the following skills:
- Hands on NPI experience, liaising with R&D and production to ensure a smooth process
- Experience with build, prototyping and DFM
- Developing necessary documentation for new products
- Test and Validation experience
- Third party supplier management in the NPI process
- Identify and improve production processes where possible
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
This is a role is fresh off the press and my client is looking to bring a NPI Engineer on board as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews ASAP, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Josh Rigby on for more information