Role: Legal Secretary
Salary: £16,000 - £25,000
Various Locations: Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield
We are currently recruiting for a number of law firms and are looking for Secretaries for roles in Derby, Nottingham and Mansfield.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Typing/word processing per dictation from caseworkers.
- Maintenance of the company's case management systems and electronic file records.
- Telephone interaction with clients and others.
- Back up secretarial support to other Departments/Caseworkers.
- Ensure compliance with internal systems.
- File opening upon the company's case management systems.
- Offer guidance and support to Office Assistants with supervision as necessary.
- Maintain client confidentiality and legal professional privilege.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within a Legal Secretarial role
- Audio typing and word processing to RSA II or typing speed 35 wpm.
- Experience within diary management and management of own workload
Interested? Please apply to TurnerFox on for more information or email your CV